Monday, March 26, 2012

15mm SciFi update, Victorian and Otherwise

I broke my left elbow skateboarding the other day (I'm 40, so this got me more than my fair share of raised eyebrows) and that has hindered my ability to type up my thoughts on the Conflict at Candide - not because I can't type, but because one handed typing is painfully slow. Fortunately, I can still paint.

First up, the author and amateur scientist, Mark Twain. Mr. Twain is carrying his scratch-built electro-magnetic razzamataser. Also pictured, the famed occultist, Madame Ishnisanshi:
figures are from Brigade Games 15mm G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T. series
Next up, from a galaxy far, far away, a squad of Sepulvedan Control Battalion Riflethings:
Khurasan Miniatures Control Battalion Infantry Riflethings (five poses with pulse rifle)
For these minis, I used the AT-AT driver from The Empire Strikes Back as inspiration for the paint scheme. I have the command pack and plan to order the rest of the riflethings packs - some of which I intend to paint all white like the snow troopers from the same movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment