Monday, December 3, 2012

November Review and December Goals

Friday night, I had hoped to complete my painting goal for November, but, alas, young Lord Shadowmoss had other plans for me. Still I managed to sneak in some time Saturday and Sunday, and I have nearly completed the next unit of Russians for the Great Northern War project.

My big November goal, to create a game for NaGa DeMon was a success, as I noted previously. The files have been backed up and it's resting quietly so that I can come back to it with fresh eyes in early 2013.

I finished reading A Wizard of Earthsea, and though I plan to do a post about that, it keeps slipping my mind. In addition to my USE ME WWII game, I also played a solitaire Tunnels & Trolls adventure with my character, "Crazy" Joe as planned, using the Sideshow module from Tavernmaster Games (which he survived thank-you-very-much).

December's goals are minimal as there are family and social obligations and celebrations to be enjoyed:

  • Finish up the unit of Russians I started in November.
  • Play at least one solo game, both for my sanity and for meeting my goals for 2012.
  • Create the PDF version of the new dungeon generator I posted Friday.
Finally, I will be working on my 2013 goals and hope to have them sorted out by the time the 31st rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment