Friday, April 12, 2013

Recent Arrivals!

After a long day of staring at the screen all day, I start to get really excited when I hear the mail truck coming and I know I have packages on the way.

The book on the left arrived today, the one on the right arrived a few days ago:


The Art of Warfare in the Age of Marlborough will accompany on an upcoming trip. I'm hoping to learn more about the period to inform my future GNW games.

The Player's Handbook is 1e, but the 2nd cover. I used to have the 1st cover and got rid of it a few years ago. I decided if I was going to reacquire those books, they had to have different covers.

Consequently, I also acquired the special edition re-issue Monster Manual, and I've got a 1st cover (efreeti) DMG on the way.

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the mail truck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually enjoy it more when I forget something is coming, and Boom! there's a present for you. Yay!! Like Christmas, back when it was all about getting presents and not this peace-on-earth-goodwill-to-men stuff that ruined it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha, SAROE! Good point. I do that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That collectors bug is tough. There is always that one more thing you want to get.

    ReplyDelete