Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Back in the Gaming Groove (sort of)

Hi there!

After a long time away from blogging about my gaming, or even reading other blogs about gaming, I'm back.

However, now I'm over at http://54mmorfight.blogspot.com/

I plan to mostly talk about wargaming with 54mm / 1:32 figures as the name implies.

Not that that's all I'm working on (Italian Front WWI and my ever ongoing GNW project, both in 1/72), but I haven't painted anything in almost a year, nor gamed in any other scale in that time, so there's little to say there yet.

As for solo role-playing, the thing most people seem to know me for, and still come here for according to the stats, I haven't done any in quite some time.

Even my 2 year+ Trelleborg campaign for my in-person group has dissipated (due to other projects I'm involved with that use the bulk of my creative energy and time), so, as you can guess, I'll be quiet on the RPG front a little longer.

Still, I just read the Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls rules the other day and cannot remember the last time a set of rules had me so fired up to play.

And, of course, DragonCon is coming and the possibility of running / playing games is quite high.

I hope you'll join me over on http://54mmorfight.blogspot.com/ and thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment